perspective

Jeff took this picture of me having my morning coffee last Saturday morning off the deck of our rental house in Welches.

2 thoughts on “perspective

  1. That is gorgeous. I was just up in Brightwood last week, and realized again how fortunate we are to have such amazing beauty so close to Portland!

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google+ photo

Twitter picture